Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More cute or less cute?

I don't know what brought on this insanity this sunny Wednesday afternoon but Matt came home early from work and simply stated, "It's time to give Liam a haircut." Now I know we have discussed this in the past and even made a deal with Sheila and Har to shave Liam and Gavin's heads when they both turned one...but we chickened I'll admit it. So now here we are a few days after Liam turned 13 months and well we shaved his head. For most of you that know Liam is usually is a big ball of sunshine but let me tell you that little Charlie Brown cloud was over his head as we shaved his head. I really have never seen him so upset with Matt and I...I almost yelled stop and Liam would have been walking around with a mullet. Since we do live in the 'Wack he would have fit in well with part of the population here but Matt kept going until the job was done.

My initial feelings of horror have been replaced with I can get used to his hair and it was always grow back. I just liked his baby fine hairs and how his double swirl made a Ed Grimly cow lick on top. However, the hairs are gone and we now have a toddler no longer a baby. Let us know what you think because as the winter approaches I can make sure he wears a hat all the time! Kidding...kind of. Seriously let us know what you think.

Now don't be shocked...

Just Kidding! This is Liam's buddy Samuel showing off his new sitting skills!

Liam's happy little self minutes before the razor came on. Let's just say this smile didn't last very long.

Finished product. Liam drinking a well deserved bottle of milk for a job well done.

Oh thought I would add a photo of our crazy garden. Who knew those little itty bitty plants would turn into this!!

Thanks for listening everyone it has been a trying afternoon. :)

Love,

Mo, Liam and Matt

2 comments:

m+K said...

You guys are back! Yeah! I will give you a call this week. I could try and give you a parallel and tell you how long it took me to get used to Niko's shaved head but I don't think we should compare Liam to Niko. Although they are both fun, social and goofy and super cute. I think Liam looks great, it will just take a while to get used to.

Mellerson said...

Next time, the fauxhawk, I could totally see Liam rocking that one!