Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Womens' only weekend coming up!!



The lily that finally bloomed in our garden!


This past weekend I think Liam and I spent more than 72 hours together...alone. So I am looking forward to this weekend away. Now it is not because I do not love my child I do with every bit of my heart but sometimes a little alone time rejuvenates the spirit.

So this weekend 4 women, from the YMCA, and I are going to be participating in The Weekend To End Breast Cancer in Vancouver. Now for a split second I know you thought that I was going to Vancouver for a total party weekend but then the reality set in I am walking 60 km over two days...hmm not sounding so much like a party weekend.

Let's see on Monday I probably won't be able to walk very well and unfortunately it won't be from being completely drunk on the weekend and dancing so much my legs hurt on Monday. haha

No in all seriousness this walk is awesome and the money is going to such an amazing cause! So wish us luck and for all those that donated thank you so much as this is the weekend I am walking for you!!

Have a great week and weekend everyone!

Love,

Mo, Matt, and Liam

Just a different angle. I can't help it! I'm just happy our garden worked!

Some of the Black eyed Susans...maybe I do have a green finger...I mean thumb!

No comments: