Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Okay this is really the photo finale

I have somewhat gotten over the loss of the Oilers due to the fact that summer has finally started here in Chilliwack. Rumor has it that the temp will be in the high 30s next week...wow but you know weather forecast not always reliable so we'll see.

Like I promised the very last photos from our trip to Edmonton.

FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY

hmm what's wrong with the above picture? Let's see: missing the letter 'e' on the word welcome, I'm pretty sure last time I checked my name had a 'q' in it not a 'g' and finally when did I name my son 'Rian'...oh the Hong Kong Bakery when will you actually follow the paper that my mom wrote all this information on. haha

SATURDAY

Showtime at the Gehlert's household! What an awesome family!!

(L to R) Eric, Luke, Liam, Glenn, Tanya and Jake

Saying good bye to Cowfu Miles

Cousin Dallas, Matt, and Liam at Annette's Wedding in Fort Edmonton

SUNDAY

Bye bye Kung Kung and PauPau!

Bye for now!

mo, liam, and matt



1 comment:

Cachorro Quente said...

hmmm, trip to Edmonton...no phone call...somethings wrong here. That's ok I was busy anyways.

P.S. I'm lying, I wasn't busy at all.