Saturday, May 27, 2006

Liam Robertson Social Butterfly

So I decided the other day that Liam has a way busier social life then Matt and I combined. Wow I really need to get out of the house more!
Firstly, when the weather was warmer on Saturday Matt and I purchased a kiddie pool for Liam to lounge and to entertain his guests in. It was a beautiful day with the right amount of sunshine to keep the pool warm but we put the sunshade up anyways so this little man would not burn. We had a great time for a good half hour until Liam decided enough was enough and tried to escape out the side of the pool.
It's kind of like Maui!
Last Sunday my cousin Alex and his friend, Eric, rode through town on their motorcyles as they were heading down south to California. It was great to have some visitors too bad the weather was so rainy for them but they never complained.
Liam chilling with Alex
Lastly, Liam has now figured out how to climb on boxes to get to objects on higher shelves. Which is an amazing accomplishment but once again things are being moved out of his way so he can't get those little paws of his on them. He is now pulling up on furniture and attempting to make his way across the couch. Soon enough (I don't really want to think about it) he could be walking...
The helpful rubbermaid container that aids Liam in his attempt to stuff his hand in the VCR.


He'd rather ride on the toy box rather than play with the toys in it. Crazy Munchkin!

No Paparrazi!!!

We are lucky to have Auntie Cecilia, Uncle Lloyd, Kim (who's 4 months pregnant) and Luke visit this weekend so be ready for some new pics soon!

Love,

matt, mo and liam

5 comments:

Mellerson said...

EEEEEEeeee, I can't wait to see pics of kimmy, please get one in of her bump!

By the way, I've been showing this blog off to everyone I know just to show off how photogenic your spawn is. I just can't get over wanting to pinch his cheeks. I'm gonna be 'that' aunt that the kids avoid at all costs...

Mellerson said...

Btw, I noticed in that last pic that Liam looks a lot like Alex did when he was a baby. Jin thinks that family resemblances run strong in our family.

Mellerson said...

Btw, I noticed in that last pic that Liam looks a lot like Alex did when he was a baby. Jin thinks that family resemblances run strong in our family.

Mellerson said...

Btw, I noticed in that last pic that Liam looks a lot like Alex did when he was a baby. Jin thinks that family resemblances run strong in our family.

m+K said...

Monique, I hear that you are sick now too! That's too bad. I hope you feel better soon and I would love to babysit. If you want to check out our blog our address is mkginbc.blogspot.com Kylie