Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bathtime Buddies

November is always such a blah month. Why is that? Is it because it is in between the excitement of Halloween and Christmas? Probably but it's going...thank goodness.

I thought I would just include some photos of bath time at our house when buddy, Sam, was over a few weeks ago. Can you believe Sam is 7 months old already!! I thought I was writing about his baby shower just yesterday!!


Wow these boys are NOT camera shy!!
Not much to report these days otherthan:

- Liam finishing this set of swimming lessons - apparently he gained so much confidence last Sunday when Matt and I took him to the pool he kept squirming out of our arms only to sink to the bottom. When will this fearless boy learn?



Typical Liam around water - up, down, up, down.
- We went to the Rememberance Day parade with Sheila and Gavin so we could watch Har march with the RCMPs very cool to see him in action but a very moving ceremony. I felt bad admitting that I didn't normally go to any Rememberance Day events other than the ones hosted at the school I was working at.

- Now Liam and I are looking forward to flying back to Edmonton in a few weeks to visit! I am not sure if I am ready to come face to face with snow again but it will be worth it to see our friends and family!

If I haven't got a hold of you yet to meet up please email me!!

Have a great end of the week.


Liam reading Sam a book!
Love,

Monique, Matt and Liam

No comments: