Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why is it so hard to blog?

I have to admit I have completely slacked on my blogging duties since moving to the island...due to the new pace of Island life, maybe, or really I am just super busy. I thought that when Liam started preschool I would have these huge chunks of time off (he does go from 9 -1 M,W,F) but I find my time is filled with Torr activities (I have to do at least a 1/8th of the stuff I did with Liam), making soap (my newest entrepreneurial adventure), coordinating the Sunday School at Church which is a volunteer position that I am only suppose to dedicate 5-6 hours a week to but I am so involved with it I find I am putting in way more hours than that, training for a half marathon that is not that far away anymore, and keeping up with normal everyday house stuff...okay enough of my rant for you to feel somewhat sorry for me. teehee Life is good I have no complaints other than I need to be better about getting photos up so starting right now I will.

So here goes...

The first three photos are of Torr's first birthday compliments of our amazing neighbour Ashley with her awesome photographer skills.





This is our house being painted by our wonderful neighbour from Chilliwack who so nicely came out for a potentially rainy weekend from the mainland (sat through a 2 sailing wait to come out) and painted our house in a weekend. You are great Andy!!

I have to say the reaction in our neighbourhood to our 'new' house has been overwhelming...needless to we have met way more people in the last few weeks in our neighbourhood letting us know how awesome the house looks.





That's all for now! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Monique and the family

No comments: