Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yeah we FINALLY bought new batteries for the camera!!

SOOOO it's been a long time, no we haven't been suffering from second child syndrome (which means you forget to take photos of the second one since you lived out all the good moments with the first one, we finally got some new batteries for the camera and we're back on.

Quick update - we've been in Courtenay now for a little over a month and a half and we've been a busy bunch.

Matt is in full swing of work but finds lots of time to bike and hike with the kids.

I participated in a 12 hour bike race with some women I bike with in Cumberland which was a blast. I have been very lucky to meet so many people here in very little time. I consider myself very blessed!

Liam is ready for preschool in the fall and talks about it everyday. He is really grown up but still maintains his easy going nature as I find him frequently running through the sprinkler naked and letting out big farts so he can see your reaction and then follow up with a very polite "Excuse Me heehehehehe"

Torr is just changing so quickly before our eyes. He has started to walk around the house pushing a ride on car, climbs up the stairs (Thanks KungKung!!), and now says 'OhOh" when prompted by Liam. He loves his brother tremendously and basically spends his day following Liam around...what will he do in September!!!

We just finished having a two day visit from Jay, Mel and baby Nate which was fantastic!! I know Torr had a great time playing with someone his own age (Nate is two weeks older) and Liam enjoyed the prospect of having two brothers to push around...I mean play with.

Here are some glimpses into our life here on the island. I"ll add some more soon.



Sorenson and Robertson Fams



Liam beachcombing at Kye Bay



Torr and the Ostrosser girls



The two crazies in the tub - Torr and Nate



Hmmmmmm I love spaghetti - seems like a similar photo I once took of Liam!

Love,

Matt, Mo, Liam and Torr

1 comment:

m+K said...

Good to "see" you again Monique, we miss you! And thanks so much for the little treat I got in the mail last week! Much appreciated and will be well used. :)
Kylie