Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another crazy Halloween!

I know the past two Halloweens Liam has had some pretty awesome costumes (Pillsbury Doughboy and then the Dalai Lama)...however I'll be honest I slacked this year buying both boys their costumes...yikes thought I could sew at least Torr's no such luck I"d rather sleep a little more then try to sew during nap time.
Nonetheless the boys had a great time on Halloween night. We went trick or treating with our neighbours and Samantha really showed Liam the ropes of going door to door for candy. Too bad he thinks you can trick or treat everyday now. :)

Hangin' out with Scooby Doo/Sam.

Liam and his BFF Codie


hmmm guess who I am...

We also had an overnight visit from my friends, Sarah and Lyndi, as they were on route back to Edmonton. Liam had a hard time distinguishing Sarah from Lyndi but really all that mattered to him was that they played cars with him. haha


Lyndi and Torr

Torr is getting bigger everyday he has his two month appointment this Thursday so I"ll update the blog then and let you know what this big eater now weighs.


Sarah and Lyndi loving the Torr
Until then...

The Robertsons

No comments: