Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Suddenly there were four!!!

On Sunday, September 16 at 5:32 am we welcomed to the world (trumpets please)


Torr Patrick Robertson.
We are now so blessed to have two healthy little boys in our lives...a little crazy for me as mom having so much testerone in the house but I can deal with it. :)



It was a crazy intense labour again entering the hospital at 1 am and finding out I was only 2 cm dilated and the contractions were already 5 minutes apart. But in a span of four hours we went from 2 cm to 10 cm and crazy crazy contractions (for those that have had babies intense labours are not fun) to pushing out this wonderful new baby boy.

Here's his stats:

Weight: 7 lbs even
Length: 20.5 inches


Everyone is doing well and we even get to enjoy the company of my mom and dad for the next few weeks. Liam is loving having KungKung and PauPau to play with and of course I am happy to have the extra sets of hands!

We'll continue to update you all on the crazy life of the Robertsons as a family of four!!

Love,

Matt, Monique, Liam and Torr

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Monique! I am so happy to have another cousin! He is adorable!

- cousin Lea

Unknown said...

Wow, Beautiful. Although I haven't seen you guys in a long time it seems you are doing well. You will need to buy your kids some baby sized Amnesty T-shirts.

Russell H.