Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our visit to the Vancouver Aquarium

Hi everyone,

Well a lot has happened since our last post. Let's see...

Last week, my brother Miles came for a 7 day visit and of course the temperatures hit well into the high 30's, yes we had a day of 39 degrees. We were lucky enough to be able to head out to the lake every afternoon and soak in the cool water of Cultus Lake. I will post some photos when I scam them off Miles' blog. :)

Umm what else I am officially huge as a whale now as I am into third trimester. I am at 30 weeks as we speak and well if things go as they did last time in 8 more weeks will have a new little one at our house. We'll see as I am busily trying to get ready for the new baby, Liam's 2nd birthday coming up, and all around summer craziness.
Here fishy fishy!!
Oh yeah, today Karen, Sam, Liam and I decided to head into Vancouver as the forecast placed the temps in the low 20's so perfect weather to head into the city. Karen and I are trying to hit all the spots of entertainment for the under 3 crowd before they move to Naniamo in Sept. We left early this morning and got to the aquarium in good time only to see massive amounts of people. Don't people work on Mondays but of course it is also summer time. I forgot.
hmmmm jellyfish!
Sam and Liam were very entertained by the beautiful fish, wonderful dolphin show and of course snacking on fresh fruit (who knew kids would love apples, blueberries and peaches so much). On the way home we had a quick stop for lunch then on the road home to the 'Wack. We hoped the two would fall asleep but no luck but now Liam is snoozing away and I get to write this post --> so it all worked out.
Baby Beluga and my apple = priceless
I am glad the temps are back to a summertime 'normal' and I am going to go get some juice and relax for a little while. Have a great day!!!
Mo, Liam and Matt

Up close and personal with Moby Dick.


No comments: