Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oh the winter blahs

I told my mom the other night that really things have been pretty boring around this town (reason why blog hadn't been updated). Maybe it the weather (not enough sun and too much snow/rain)...I am quite sure that Matt and I decided to move to the coast so we would not have to purchase a snow shovel or plug in our cars during the winter. However, Matt only had to plug in once this year and still haven't bought the snow shovel but maybe we should have.

Tuesday morning's view!

It could be Edmonton!

So should I have bought a shovel the other day from Canadian Tire? Maybe but knowing my luck the day I do that it is going to be blazing hot and I"ll be outside in my shorts. So until that day I am going to nicely ask my neighbours for the use of theirs but I already know what the conversation will be, 'Don't you and Matt own a dozen shovels because in Edmonton it snows way more than this!'

I am getting ready for Liam and I to walk to the gym. Over the last week I have complained about how cold it has been so I have been driving my 5 minutes to the gym. Let's think about that driving for 5 minutes to get to the gym for exercise...pretty pathetic. So now on the snowest day Liam and I will be cruisin' to the gym in the chariot. Really my thoughts changed the other night after our friend's, Ryan and Karen, recommended watching Inconvient Truth the Al Gore documentary on Global Warming. I highly recommend watching it, it will hopefully change the way you do your daily things (buying groceries, driving your car, etc.).

Here's some photos from the past few blahful weeks!

Liam wearing his newborn baby shirt...it looks hot doesn't it!!!


Liam not so happy about being in the chariot a few weekends ago as we cross country skiied at Manning Park.

Have a great week everyone!

Monique, Matt and Liam

No comments: