Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm a year old, Baby!!

Okay I know I have received a lot of flack for not posting earlier but I do have a good explaination. You see the day after Liam's birthday party we left for Vancouver so Matt could start his rotation in Sports Med. We have a great place of residence that even has wireless internet but unfortunately we do not own a laptop so that made things a tad more difficult. However, this weekend a very generous Cam and Carmen lent us theirs so you're in luck.

Happy birthday to me!!! (Carmen C. Thanks for the play tent idea!)

So here's a short summary of the previous week's events...

Thursday, August 24

I woke to realize that my little Liam was a year old today. Wow, he started out as this little 7 lb 7 oz veggie dumpling and now he's this big 25 lb pork dumpling! Who would have thought we would have made it this far since I do remember asking myself at 2 months how I ever was going to make it.


Liam loves Kung Kung, Pau Pau and Caufu!!

Liam woke up to see the many toys my parents and brother brought from Edmonton for him since they flew in the day previous to celebrate his bday with him. Unfortunately it was not fun all day since his brithday also coincided with his 12 month vaccinations. Yep not a great 15 minutes of his life but he persevered and came home to lots of hugs and food. :)

Friday - spent the day at Cultus Lake with the family...awesome weather we could hope that it would continue for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday - Great day with amazing 29 degree weather! Liam loved the fact that there were so many people at our house...he had 50 guests attend. Yep he's one popular guy!! He had both sets of grandparents there since Lynda and Hugh flew in on the Thursday. He partied hard for 2 hours with his friends and family and by 3 pm simply crashed in bed...you know you've had a great party when...

Thanks to all those that attended for those that could not no worries we'll meet up soon.

Enough chit chat here's the photos from the weekend!

Getting squeaky clean for my party!

Liam's first birthday cake (I actually made it myself)

The relatives came all the way from...Vancouver!
Phil, Pam, Teresa, Mike and Miles (flew from Edmonton)

A little BBQ action!

Liam and Kungkung catching some rays.

Liam and Uncle Miles chillaxin' on his new gift from Auntie Carmen and Uncle Cam.

Liam's other cake...a better representation of his personality? haha

Caufu Miles I'm tired!

Have a wonderful long weekend!!! Until next time...

Love,

Mo, Liam and Matt

No comments: