Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another year older...sigh!

On February 7th, I finally turned 27 years old...sigh. I wasn't sure how I would be feeling about this birthday but I was lucky to have some great friends here out in the 'Wack to celebrate with.
On the Monday evening the girls, Chauntille, Sian and Karen, took me out to Mill Street Cafe for some great food and conversation. Then back to Chauntille's for a birthday favorite...Dairy Queen ice cream cake...mmmmmm.


On the Tuesday night, Matt and I went out to The Keg in Abbotsford for a fantastic steak meal. yum yum. We had an amazing evening out but we did start to miss our little Liam.

Speaking of little Liam he is doing well sitting up more and more each day. He is a great little man.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Love,

The Robertsons

No comments: