Tuesday, August 23, 2005

38 weeks and 2 days...but who is counting?


Like the title states we're, hopefully, only a few weeks away from the birth of our first child. I am dealing with ailments that I've never had before...swollen feet, hip aches, lack of sleep but more so I am very excited for what is coming up and that is holding a new baby in my arms. Now I have images of what this baby could look like but it is hard to imagine a mix of Matt and me. I just really hope it looks nothing like the photo we took in a booth that morphs your two pictures together to create, tada! your child...because I am pretty sure that little girl had a gotee/moustache. haha

Email me your bets on when you think this baby will be born and we'll see who is the closest. Matt and I first predicted August 29 to be the day but the ultrasound says September 3 so you decide...

No comments: